County hires new department heads
March 23, 2016
Grand County has hired a new finance director and road and bridge superintendent.
Curtis Lange was hired to replace Scott Berger as head of the county accounting department.
Starting in 2014, Lange had assisted the department with implementing new procedures following a large theft in the Grand County Building Department.
Christ Baer was hired to replace Ken Haynes as head of the county road and bridge department.
Baer was promoted from department foreman.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Grand County real estate transactions, from March 11-17