Crooked Creek Saloon donates proceeds to Fraser Valley Library on Aug. 5
July 30, 2015
Every summer since 2009, the Crooked Creek Saloon has donated a portion of sales to nonprofit organizations as part of its "Music in the Garden" series. Toni and Scott Hallgren purchased the beloved "Creek" six years ago and have been graciously giving back to their Fraser Valley community, not only by donating to local nonprofits, but also by supporting local musicians.
On Wednesday, Aug. 5, 20 percent of sales go to the Fraser Valley Library. The Fraser Valley Library staff encourage people to come by the Crooked Creek Saloon for dinner, libations, and live entertainment by folk guitarist, Jenny Maier. For more information about "Music in the Garden," visit http://www.crookedcreeksalooncolorado.com or call 726-9250. Library staff appreciate your support!
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground