January 8, 2014
Gary and Lori Damon of Granby, announce the Oct. 12 marriage of daughter Katy Jayne(nee) Damon of Chadron, Neb., to Dennis Leon Kuhnel of Chadron, son of Brenda and Leroy Kuhnel of Castleton, Kansas. Damon is a graduate of Middle Park High School and Colorado State University. She is currently employed by Chadron State College in Chadron, Neb. Kuhnel is a graduate of Colby College (BA), University of Iowa (MA), University of Nebraska (MA) and University of Kansas School of Law (JD). He is currently employed as the center director for the USDA Forest Service, Hudson-Meng Education and Research Center. The ceremony was held at the Crawford First Methodist Church in Crawford, officiated by Pastor George Kilmer. The honeymoon was planned for the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Maid of Honor was Jamie Damon of Granby. Bridesmaids were Amanda Nutting, Winter Park; Amanda Marshal, Littleton; Allix Hauck, Grand Lake; and Rebecca Carron, Fort Collins. Best Man was Bo Bonner of Pretty Prairie, Kansas. Groomsmen were Michael Valkevich, Singapore; Jayant Alter, Mussoorie, India; R.C. Lopez, Pinedale, Wyo.; and Matthew Treaster, Pretty Prairie, Kansas.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling