Do you have a home for the 2016 Parade of Homes?
December 8, 2015
Grand County Builders Association is looking for homes for the 2016 Parade of Homes the weekend of Sep. 15-18, 2016. The Grand County Parade of Homes is a showcase of new homes and trends within Grand County.
This year the association will include homes from Winter Park to Grand Lake. Entries include new homes, single family and multifamily construction from the last three years.
"This gives all builders a great opportunity to showcase their building talents," said Lindsey Morrow, executive director of the Grand County Builders Association.
For planning purposes, they are requesting homeowners to enter the Parade of Homes with a 50 percent deposit by Feb. 15, 2016. Criteria for this event to move forward will be at least 12 homes participating.
Contact Lindsey Morrow for more informations: email@example.com 970-726-8657
Grand County Builders Association is an advocate for the building industry; a collective voice to be heard in the political arena, a voice in the environmental arena, and most importantly, a voice in our community.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort bucks bad snowpack perception
- CAIC issues avalanche advisory as NOAA warns of looming winter weather
- Winter Park Town Manager Drew Nelson resigns after domestic violence charge
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- ‘River bottles’ found in area streams contain hazardous materials — don’t touch