Engagement " Autumn Phillips-Charles Agar
May 17, 2009
Autumn Phillips and Charles Agar are engaged to marry at 4 p.m. Sept. 19, 2009, on the shore of Stockbridge Bowl in Stockbridge, Mass.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Jack Phillips and Linda Bergeron of Casper, Wyo.
The prospective groom is the son of Rod and Julie Agar of Pittsburgh, Pa.
The bride-elect is employed as the editor of the Sky-Hi Daily News in Granby.
The prospective groom is a writer, filmmaker and employed by the marketing department of the Winter Park Resort.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in Fraser.
Trending In: Announcements
- Sidles, a decorated vet found deceased
- Birth: Xavier Edilso Sanchez Rivera
- UPDATED: Old Park, Gore Lakes neighborhoods evacuated; Silver Creek Fire now at over 10,000 acres
- DA files motion asking judge to reconsider rejection of Wilson plea agreement
- Durango residents sue historic train company, accuse it of starting 416 wildfire
- Nude campers, violent assaults cause for concern at Pioneer Park; town considers action
- Granby Elementary welcomes five new teachers
- Small fire ignites near Williams Fork Reservoir causing power outage
- Silver Creek Fire passes 11,000 acres as nearly 300 firefighters battle blaze
- Grand County real estate transactions, from Sept. 9-15