Engagement " Autumn Phillips-Charles Agar
May 17, 2009
Autumn Phillips and Charles Agar are engaged to marry at 4 p.m. Sept. 19, 2009, on the shore of Stockbridge Bowl in Stockbridge, Mass.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Jack Phillips and Linda Bergeron of Casper, Wyo.
The prospective groom is the son of Rod and Julie Agar of Pittsburgh, Pa.
The bride-elect is employed as the editor of the Sky-Hi Daily News in Granby.
The prospective groom is a writer, filmmaker and employed by the marketing department of the Winter Park Resort.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in Fraser.
Trending In: Announcements
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Spring Bash and Splash to bring a month-long celebration to Winter Park