Engagement " Autumn Phillips-Charles Agar
May 17, 2009
Autumn Phillips and Charles Agar are engaged to marry at 4 p.m. Sept. 19, 2009, on the shore of Stockbridge Bowl in Stockbridge, Mass.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Jack Phillips and Linda Bergeron of Casper, Wyo.
The prospective groom is the son of Rod and Julie Agar of Pittsburgh, Pa.
The bride-elect is employed as the editor of the Sky-Hi Daily News in Granby.
The prospective groom is a writer, filmmaker and employed by the marketing department of the Winter Park Resort.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in Fraser.
Trending In: Announcements
- County envisions major airport expansion project
- Parshall woman pleads guilty to stealing over $12,000 from City Market
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Grand County
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16: Parking too close; stealing electricity
- Grand Lake man faces litany of physical, sexual assault felony charges