Engagement " Autumn Phillips-Charles Agar
May 17, 2009
Autumn Phillips and Charles Agar are engaged to marry at 4 p.m. Sept. 19, 2009, on the shore of Stockbridge Bowl in Stockbridge, Mass.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Jack Phillips and Linda Bergeron of Casper, Wyo.
The prospective groom is the son of Rod and Julie Agar of Pittsburgh, Pa.
The bride-elect is employed as the editor of the Sky-Hi Daily News in Granby.
The prospective groom is a writer, filmmaker and employed by the marketing department of the Winter Park Resort.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in Fraser.
Trending In: Announcements
- Gasners move outfitter business to Hot Sulphur Springs, officially end Grand Lake newspaper
- Former Winter Park town manager Drew Nelson pleads guilty as part of plea deal
- WATCH: Crashes, laughs at Winter Park Resort’s Spring Splash
- Grand County real estate transactions, from April 15-21
- Grand County police blotter, April 20-22: Drive away bus; Trying to run over guy with car