Engagement " Autumn Phillips-Charles Agar
May 17, 2009
Autumn Phillips and Charles Agar are engaged to marry at 4 p.m. Sept. 19, 2009, on the shore of Stockbridge Bowl in Stockbridge, Mass.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Jack Phillips and Linda Bergeron of Casper, Wyo.
The prospective groom is the son of Rod and Julie Agar of Pittsburgh, Pa.
The bride-elect is employed as the editor of the Sky-Hi Daily News in Granby.
The prospective groom is a writer, filmmaker and employed by the marketing department of the Winter Park Resort.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in Fraser.
Trending In: Announcements
- Silver Creek Fire now over 13,000 acres, crews prepare for burnout operations
- Granby Ranch expands events schedule, visitor experiences ahead of ski season
- How much snow fell? Grand County daily snow totals from winter 2017-18
- Winter Park Express expands Friday rail service for upcoming ski season
- Opinion | Letter: Medicare for all?