Engagement " Michelle Spade-Michael Johnson
May 17, 2009
Scott and Michelle Spade of Kremmling announce the engagement of their daughter, Kelly Spade, to Michael Johnson, son of David and Rae-Dean Johnson of Tabernash.
The bride-elect is a 1998 graduate of West Grand High School and a graduate of the Colorado Institute of Art Culinary School. She is employed as a department manager of City Market.
The prospective groom is a 2004 graduate of Middle Park High School and a U.S. Navy recruit. He will be going into the Navy this fall for nuclear engineering school.
The wedding is planned for August at Snow Mountain Ranch.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Grand County athletes return home as Paralympic Games conclude; part-time local resident captures gold in men’s slalom