January 26, 2009
He popped the question and she said “YES!”
Stacey Jo Thompson and Adam Brock Paulson, both of Granby, are thrilled to announce their engagement.
Stacey is the daughter of Scott and Connie Thompson of Grand Junction. She graduated from Trinity Bible College of Ellendale, North Dakota and has been employed with Mountain Parks Electric, Inc as a Customer Service Representative in the Collections Department for four years.
Adam is the son of Roy and Joy Paulson of Monte Vista. He is a graduate of Alamosa Community College and has been employed with Asplundh Tree Experts as a General Forman/Safety Supervisor for six years.
The happy couple is planning a spring wedding.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion