Everybody’s Brewin’ It moves to new location Feb. 1
January 24, 2013
Everybody’s Brewin’ It, the local home brewing and wine making store in Granby, will be changing locations to the Lucas Oil Building on Feb. 1.
The shop’s Owner, Kirk Main, has big plans for the new location including beer brewing and wine making classes as well as the possibility of a Brew on Site program, where individuals can come brew their own beer at the store.
Main has some other long term goals for the location such as starting up soap making classes as well as possibly applying for a brew pub license so people can come taste the beer and wine he creates.
The location is better suited to the shop as it will allow for more space at a more affordable price.
The next class Main is putting on is an advanced all-grain beer brewing class from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 26. The class costs $15 a person and although it is an advanced class, beginners are welcome. A bowl of Main’s famous red chili is included in the price of the class.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir