Fundraiser from Sky-Hi News circulation worker benefits Children’s Hospital
May 22, 2012
Sky-Hi News circulation worker Rebecca Quesada is participating in a fundraiser to benefit the Children’s Hospital. The 5K fundraiser, which takes place on May 26 in Denver, is “Color Run Colorado.” Each team of four runners raises money for a donation to the Children’s Hospital. Quesada’s daughter Aubrey has been to Children’s Hospital multiple times for chronic migraines problems and learning disabilities. “Our family has had the chance to experience the neurology and behavioral science (departments) of the hospital. The facility is nothing short of amazing plus not to mention very catering and sympathetic to each individual’s needs. The attention that Aubrey was given during her visits was absolutely astounding. So the run for me is personal,” Quesada said.
A minimum donation to the Color Run Colorado is $5, and donations can be made until June 25. (Donations go to each team as a whole, not just the person whose name appears on the donation tab.) Visit http://www.thecolorrun.com for more information as well as Quesada’s team web page: https://fundraising.active.com/fundraiser/ColorMeAgave#.T5lzIpYd-mZ.facebook to donate.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir