Gardening group forms in Kremmling
May 15, 2012
Those who have been gardening or are thinking about gardening in Kremmling and would like to speak with other area gardeners might want to attend a meeting at the Extension Hall on May 22.
An informal group sponsored by Grand County Community Gardens will meet at 6:30 p.m. that evening to share gardening ideas and meet other gardeners. The plan eventually is to get together once a week.
Call Nicki R., 970-531-5239, with questions.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir