Get literary at Tops of the Rockies
June 14, 2012
GRAND LAKE – Volunteers are busy preparing for the seventh annual “Tops of The Rockies,” a fundraiser sponsored by the Friends of Grand County Libraries, Inc., for programming throughout the year for the Grand Lake Juniper Library and all other Grand County libraries.
The event will be held from 5:30-8 p.m. on Sunday, June 24, at the Grand Lake Yacht Club.
The evening will feature wine tasting with an accompanying souvenir wine glass, light hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and jazz ensemble “Tight Like That.”
The highlight of the event is the auction of very creative tabletops decorated with the theme of a particular book. These tabletops are created by various individuals and organizations in the community.
Advance tickets are $55 and can be purchased at any of the Grand County Libraries. Checks can be made out to the Friends of the Library and mailed to P.O. Box 1050, Granby, CO, 80446 or online at gcld.org. Tickets will be available at the door for $65.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion