Granby aviation museum greeting visitors, locals for free this weekend
July 28, 2015
On Friday, July 31, and Saturday, Aug. 1, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. volunteers of the Friends of Granby Airport will be greeting visitors and local residents interested in learning more about the Granby-area aviation history at the Emily Warner Field Aviation Musem.
International historic figures as President Dwight Eisenhower and Charles Lindbergh have connections to our community that are outlined in museum exhibits.
Come and learn more. Admission is free.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Resort’s Zephyr Express to be replaced by new 10-person gondola (with video)