August 3, 2016
Grand County Historical Association volunteer, Jocille Quick, was greeting visitors Saturday, July 23, at the Emily Warner Field Aviation Museum when this helicopter flew in. The pilot popped in for a quick tour. The aviation museum is open every Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The museum is free.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position