HGTV episode features Grand Lake realtor
May 12, 2016
HGTV's "Lakefront Bargain Hunt" will feature Grand Lake on Sunday. The reality series features a Florida couple in search of a vacation home on the deep blue waters that Grand Lake is known for, at the edge of the Rocky Mountain National Park. RE/MAX Peak to Peak's real estate agent Adriane Hauck will help them find the perfect retreat for under $375,000.
"I'm proud that HGTV chose to showcase Grand Lake, my hometown for more than 20 years," says Adriane Hauck. "Grand Lake relies on tourism and second home-owners, and it's a wonderful opportunity to make people across the country aware of all we have to offer in my beautiful and welcoming community."
The Grand Lake episode (season 3, episode 9) will first air at 6 p.m. Sunday, May 15 on the HGTV station. Adriane can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion