Middle Park Medical Foundation awards “Med Ed” scholarships
July 19, 2016
Middle Park Medical Foundation (MPMF) awards up to $1,000 in medical education scholarships each year. The foundation is proud to announce this year's "Med Ed" Scholarship recipients: Nina Palm and Emily Coffey. Palm is pursuing a certification in massage therapy and Coffey is striving to become an EMT.
MPMF's 2017 scholarship application will be posted in January 2017.
Trending In: Announcements
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Resident has heated exchange with county over Henderson mill revaluation
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Letter: Trying to mislead the public