Obituary: Timothy Jay Adams
August 23, 2016
Timothy Jay Adams, 50 of Hot Sulphur Springs, passed away unexpectedly August 19, 2016. He was the son of Ronald "Ron" Adams and Marilyn Kay (Wheeler) Adams, born November 6, 1965 in Denver. Tim worked every night in Grand County delivering papers throughout the community. He also helped keep Grand County clean having worked as a trash truck driver and more recently as a hauler of scrap and metal recycling. He enjoyed nothing more than taking his son fishing to his favorite spot in Grand County, Williams Fork Reservoir. He loved his son dearly.
Tim leaves behind his seven-year-old son Timothy Arthur and Timmy's mom Laurie Trujillo. He also leaves behind his father Ron Adams of Texas, sister Tanya Castillo and her husband Carlos of Texas, his nieces Belinda, Veronica, Kayla, and his nephews Brian and Brandon. Tim was preceded in death by his mother, Marilyn Kay Adams. A Memorial Service will be held at 2 p.m., Wednesday, August 24 at the Hot Sulphur Springs Community Church with a pot luck reception to follow at the church.
Trending In: Announcements
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- USS Colorado to be commissioned
- Winter Park approves spring music series, extension for Rendezvous expansion