One Snowy Night, live music and singalong
December 16, 2015
Are you looking for a Christmas program that is sure to touch your heart? Make plans to attend the musical One Snowy Night at Winter Park Christian Church on Saturday, Dec. 19 at 6 p.m. The musical is adapted from a children's book written by Ruth Bell Graham (wife of evangelist Billy Graham), the story is set on Christmas Eve and tells of a defiant teenager unamused by the traditional Christmas story. After getting lost in the woods, however, she comes to understand the true meaning of Christmas in a most unexpected way.
Don't miss an evening that includes a live band, new and familiar songs, singalong fun and talented Grand County youth ranging from 2nd grade to high school. Refreshments will be served after the show. For more information call the Winter Park Christian Church office at 970-887-9784 with questions. Free and open to the public.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir