P.E.O. scholarship available for women
March 24, 2015
Are you a woman planning to continue your education? You may qualify for up to $2,500 in scholarship funds from P.E.O., "Promoting Educational Opportunities."
To qualify, candidates must reside in or have in the past resided in Grand County. You must have a high school diploma or equivalent, or have one soon.
Applicants need to have a specific educational goal, (college, or vocational degree, certificate, or license) and must plan to use the scholarship within the current application year: 2015-2016. You will need to provide confirmation of enrollment from your chosen educational institution, if selected. Deadline for application submission is April 30.
Contact: GetEducated-PEO@hotmail.com to receive an application and for more information.
P.E.O is a women's philanthropic organization promoting the educational goals of women through scholarships, grants, awards, and loans. Chapter IE of Grand Lake is one of more than 6,000 P.E.O. chapters in the U.S. and Canada.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir