Senator’s staff to visit Granby
April 19, 2012
Staff for U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) want to hear from constituents in Grand County and help those needing assistance with any federal agency.
Bennet’s Central Mountains Constituent Advocate Noah Koerper will be in the Community Meeting Room of the Granby Library from 1:30-5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24, and will be available to meet one-on-one with members of the public who would like to communicate information to Bennet or who are experiencing difficulty with a federal agency.
Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, contact Koerper by phone at (970) 433-1361 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- USS Colorado to be commissioned
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Winter Park approves spring music series, extension for Rendezvous expansion