Spotlight: Fraser Valley Ace Hardware
December 23, 2015
Fraser Valley Ace Hardware was bought by the Harris family in 1977 and has been continually owned and operated by them since then. The original store was located across the parking lot from our current location and was run by one or two family members each day. The business grew and grew as the community demanded more and more. In the mid 1990's it was time to build a bigger hardware store, so in 1997 we built a new store, where we are currently located on US Highway 40 in Fraser and have eight employees.
We are proud to offer our community a fully stocked hardware store with friendly and helpful staff. Some of the products we offer are national brands of paint and sundries, a full line of plumbing, electrical, hardware and fasteners, power and hand tools, house wares and small appliances. Some services we offer include paint recycling, paint color matching, key cutting, lock rekeying, glass cutting and pipe cutting and threading.
All of us at Fraser Valley Ace Hardware would like to thank our loyal customers including homeowners and contractors for their continued support and business throughout the years. We are the place for your helpful hardware needs. We look forward to helping you with your next project.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion