Taste of Nations Food Festival Oct. 11
October 6, 2015
Come and join local Sons of Norway members on Sunday, Oct. 11, from 1 – 3 p.m. at the Church of the Eternal Hills Fellowship Hall, Tabernash, for a free community-wide international cooking and tasting event.
For eight years it has been a tradition for folks from the entire Valley to participate in a fun get-together for baking lefse and sampling Scandinavian foods. But we want to celebrate and share the cultures and heritages of all residents of Grand County. So everyone is invited to come and enjoy the experience of preparing, cooking, explaining, sharing and tasting their favorites and the favorites of others.
To make this a truly international event, we invite you to bring a ready-to-eat special food from your cultural background or to demonstrate its preparation and then share it at the festival. Come even if you don't have a favorite food to share; there will be plenty for all to experience this Taste of the Nations. Remember it's free and everyone is welcome.
For more information call Debbe Knutson at 726-8782 or Karen Sommerfeld at 531-1875.
Trending In: Announcements
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Union Pacific Railroad gets cease and desist order after illegal discharge into Fraser River
- Resident has heated exchange with county over Henderson mill revaluation
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners