Trustee sought for Grand County Library Board
February 10, 2015
Grand County Library District trustees are volunteers appointed by the county commissioners to serve a three-year term. .They set library policy and direct the goals of the District
There is an opening for an "At Large" position on the Board. It is open to any Grand County resident, regardless of where they reside within the county. If you are over 21 years of age and are interested in finding out more information on the application process, go to http://www.gcld.org/About Us/Board of Trustees. If you live in the Central District on the County, which includes the towns of Grand Lake and Granby, the Board of Trustees strongly encourages you to apply
The Library District Board meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at the Granby Library or one of the branch libraries in Fraser, Grand Lake, Hot Sulphur Springs or Kremmling. The next meeting will be on Feb. 17, at the Granby Library.
If you're interested in learning more about the library, you are most welcome to attend.
Trending In: Announcements
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Spring Bash and Splash to bring a month-long celebration to Winter Park