Volunteers sought for Ski Down For Cancer at Winter Park
February 26, 2015
The American Cancer Society is looking for individuals interested in helping out on the day of the Ski Down For Cancer event.
We will need volunteers anytime from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 21, to help with set up, sign in at lifts, silent auction, and take down. Time commitment is flexible and can be made to fit your availability. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
Please feel free to either email email@example.com or call 720 524 5480 for more information.
The Thomas James Veit Ski Down for Cancer is coming to Winter Park Resort for its fifth year this spring. The TJV Ski Down started in 2011 as an event to honor former patroller Tom Veit, who was taken from us by colon cancer after a fight that lasted more than three years.
Tom patrolled with the Winter Park Professional Ski Patrol for 12 years, building relationships and fond memories that endure to this day. We hope you will join us.
Trending In: Announcements
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- USS Colorado to be commissioned
- Winter Park approves spring music series, extension for Rendezvous expansion