Wedding: Cameron Tate Wilcox and Leanna Jean Smith
June 29, 2011
Cameron Tate Wilcox and Leanna Jean Smith were married at the Wild Horse Inn outside of Tabernash on June 4, 2011, with Judge Wayne Williams officiating.
Leanna is the daughter of KJ Klontz and Murray Doubt of Kamloops, B.C., Canada and George and Tia Smith of Cobourg, Ontario, Canada. She is a graduate of Thompson Rivers University and is employed by Poudre Valley Hospital.
Tate is the son of Doug and Mary Anne Wilcox of the Fraser Valley. He is a graduate of Middle Park High School and Colorado State University and is employed by the CSU Larval Fish Laboratory.
The couple resides in Fort Collins, CO.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally