World’s biggest big top coming to Kremmling May 17
May 8, 2012
Carson and Barnes Circus, one of the last of the great American traveling big top circuses, will perform two shows in Kremmling at the Grand County Fairgrounds on Thursday, May 17, to benefit the West Grand Community Educational Foundation and the Endangered Ark Foundation.
Tickets for the , at 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. shows are on sale now. Visit http://www.bigtopshow.com for ticket information.
“For more than 75 years our family has brought the excitement and magic of the circus to people in towns of all sizes,” said Barbara Miller-Byrd, the third-generation owner of the circus that travels to more than 200 towns each season.
Ticket prices will range from $14 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under when purchased in advance online or from Kremmling-area ticket locations.
Trending In: Announcements
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort