Builder’s Spotlight: JVA Inc., a full service engineering firm
October 8, 2015
JVA Inc. is a consulting engineering firm with offices in Winter Park, Boulder, Fort Collins, Glenwood Springs, and Denver, Colorado. Since 1956, JVA has provided engineering services to architects, owners, building departments, and general contractors in Colorado and nationwide.
Our Structural, Civil, and Environmental engineering departments offer highly skilled services that complement our experience and allow us to fully meet your design and construction needs. JVA has provided all three services to the Grand County market since 2001 with the opening of our Winter Park office. We are actively involved in the community, working with the Town, homeowners, architects and builders. We take pride in our commitment to providing excellent service. A few examples of our local projects include the Granby Library, Fraser River Rehabilitation Project, Winter Park Resort, and being the on-call engineer for the Town of Winter Park.
Our team believes in active involvement in all phases of design and our focus on sustainable site design and high performance buildings is reflected throughout all of our projects. JVA's staff includes LEED Accredited personnel and we understand the importance of resource and energy stewardship. We are actively involved in more than 25 industry-leading organizations and our staff holds professional registrations across the country. JVA has developed a professional culture that values sound judgment, creative thinking and design sensitivity. We offer excellent technical skills with high quality documentation and we foster effective communication with our entire staff.
Our comprehensive service offerings include Structural, Civil, and Environmental expertise in the following areas:
• K-12, Rural BEST, and Higher Education
• Government and Municipal
• Parks, Recreation, Trails, Camp, and Resort
• Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Medical, and Industrial
• Residential, Senior, and Multi-family Housing
• Historic Preservation
• Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Arrays
• Sports Fields and Synthetic Turf Systems
• Roads, Sidewalks, Right-of-way, and Parking
• Water and Wastewater
• Stormwater, Drainage, and Floodplain
Trending In: Business
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business