Centennial Bank and Trust under new ownership
March 1, 2016
Denver-based Centennial Bank and Trust is under new ownership, but the bank's Grand County customers won't see many changes.
Iowa firm Heartland Financial USA Inc. acquired CIC Bancshares, Inc., Centennial Bank's parent company, in February.
Centennial, which has a location in Winter Park, announced on Feb. 8 that Steven Ward would become the bank's new president.
The biggest change customers will see is the bank's name change from Centennial Bank to Centennial Bank and Trust, said spokeswoman Aimee Miller.
There will not be any staff or structural changes.
Customers will see some enhanced products and services under Heartland's ownership including wealth management and trust services, proprietary business and consumer credit card products, leasing and asset-based lending capabilities and expanded residential mortgage lending capabilities, Miller said.
The company will roll out its updated brand and image over the next few months.
Trending In: Business
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground