Drowsy Water Guest Ranch wins TripAdvisor award
March 8, 2016
Drowsy Water Guest Ranch has been named to the 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts by Parents magazine and TripAdvisor.
The award is based on children's programs, family activities, room options, pricing, and food choices. Drowsy Water Guest Ranch appears in the March issue of the magazine, which has a readership of 15 million, as well as on the award-winning website Parents.com, which has 7,000,000 monthly unique visitors, on average.
One of the reasons for winning the award is the Buckaroo program where kids 5 and under take pony rides, play ranch games, and go on picnic hikes during the day while older ones hone their riding skills plus swim, raft, and learn archery.
"Every guest gets a horse for the entire stay so they form a bond," says co-owner Justin Fosha.
Families come together for meals including chuckwagon lunches and open-hearth barbecues. Sing-alongs, s'mores-roasting, campfires, and even a carnival keep everyone entertained until they hit the sack in a Western-style cabin.
Drowsy Water Ranch is located on CR 219 between Granby and Hot Sulphur Springs.
Trending In: Business
- Winter Park Resort bucks bad snowpack perception
- CAIC issues avalanche advisory as NOAA warns of looming winter weather
- Winter Park Town Manager Drew Nelson resigns after domestic violence charge
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- ‘River bottles’ found in area streams contain hazardous materials — don’t touch