Earn cash for schools by shopping locally
November 11, 2014
WINTER PARK — Shop and dine at Cooper Creek Square between Nov. 9 and Dec. 24 and help a Grand County school or preschool of your choice earn cash to support its teachers!
Five percent of each purchase made during this time, up to $5 per purchase, goes directly to the Grand County School of your choice.
It is easy to participate: Just drop receipts from Cooper Creek Square at the chosen school's collection box by Jan. 18 and your school will receive payment.
Holiday shopping at Cooper Creek offers options for holiday giving including one-of-a-kind gifts and hard to find treasures. And when you've checked everyone off your list and your shopping is complete, relax with a glass of wine or a creamy latte and know you've made a difference in the community.
These business owners are your neighbors and friends. Shopping locally keeps more money in the community, increases local employment and lowers transportation costs and environmental impact. The goal is to keep whatever money is being spent in the community circulating within the community without letting it "leak out".
Learn more about Cooper Creek Square at http://www.coopercreeksquare.com.
Trending In: Business
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business