Established company has new name
November 13, 2014
If you have lived in Winter Park Colorado for the last 30 years, you are probably familiar with the lodging company, Beaver Village Condominiums. Specializing in condominium vacation rentals at the Beaver Village Condominiums complex, this company (Teverbaugh Heaton Management) has been around for quite a long time. Kristy Meyer is the current owner/general manager and has been with the organization since 1985.
In 2011 Kristy purchased Destinations West, a local high-end rental management company. The purchase of Destinations West allowed the company to offer vacation rental management services beyond Beaver Village Condominiums. The company is now able to work with homeowners who own homes, cabins, townhomes or condos in the Winter Park area.
With the purchase, the official name of the company changed to, "Destinations West at Beaver Village Condominiums." Offices are still located at the Beaver Village Condominiums clubhouse.
For more information, contact Kristy Meyer at 800-545-9378 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- Alterra’s new Ikon ski pass cost heats up rivalry with Vail Resorts
- Robert ‘Mark’ Smith gets $960K in settlement, must sell Kremmling properties
- Resident has heated exchange with county over Henderson mill revaluation
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Union Pacific Railroad gets cease and desist order after illegal discharge into Fraser River