Fraser may take action on first marijuana application
September 16, 2014
The Fraser Board of Trustees will hear a resolution to approve Fraser's first retail marijuana outlet at its Wednesday, Sept. 17, meeting.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
The town will first hold a public hearing on the application, from Serene Wellness Fraser LLC.
Serene Wellness already operates Grand County's only licensed medical dispensary on Byers Avenue in Fraser.
The town board approved Ordinance #417 at its Jan. 22 meeting. The ordinance delineated licensing and operational requirements for retail marijuana businesses.
The town began accepting applications on July 1.
Trending In: Business
- (Re)opening shop: Middle Park Meats returns with new owners, same popular service
- Five Rings Financial offers education and long-term investment strategies
- Grand Elk subdivision looks to the future after tumultuous past
- Altitude Pizza brings Sicilian style pies to Granby
- AT&T expands coverage at Winter Park Resort