Granby welcomes new hair stylist
November 20, 2014
If you have been in Roxanne's Salon in Granby in the last few months, you might have noticed a new face.
Stylist Tina Rolando moved to Grand County in June and is taking new clients and walk-ins at Roxanne's Salon, 80 E. Agate Ave., Granby. Rolando and her family moved to the high country from Fort Collins to live closer to Tina's parents. She and her husband Cliff and their four children have put down stakes in Granby and Tina has hung her shingle at Roxanne's Salon.
Tina is an independent small business owner. She rents booth space in Roxanne's and maintains her own client list, handling all her own monetary transactions. Tina has been a stylist for the past two and a half years and has worked at both small and large salons in Loveland and Fort Collins.
She studied at Hair Dynamics in Fort Collins, going back to school after having four kids.
"I love meeting people and having them in my chair, I just have a passion for it," said Tina.
She especially enjoys coloring hair but can handle all your hair stylist needs.
"I am accepting new clients and would love to meet the folks in Granby. Being new to town I need to meet some new people."
You can set up an appointment with Tina by calling her at 970-581-1211. And she is always happy to accept walk-ins.
Trending In: Business
- Local rental management businesses offer warning to second-home owners
- Shed antler hunting gets restrictions to reduce stress on wildlife
- Mountain Parks Electric to build fiber-optic backbone for internet service
- ‘River bottles’ found in area streams contain hazardous materials — don’t touch
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight