Grand County board public hearing set for Granby-area marijuana grow facility
July 14, 2014
The Grand County Commissioners will conduct a public hearing regarding a special use permit for a marijuana cultivation facility near Granby.
The board will consider the application on Tuesday, July 22, in the Grand County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
The Grand County Planning Commission denied a special use permit for the same applicant, Kevin Speier, during its July 9 meeting.
Speier had applied for a special use permit to grow recreational marijuana in the former Mountain Parks Electric warehouse building north of the intersection of U.S. Highway 40 and U.S. Highway 34.
Trending In: Business
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position