Grand County real estate transactions Aug. 25-31
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Aug. 25-31 were worth more than $11 million combined.
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 4, Lot 50 – Grand Park Homes LLC to Mandi and Matthew Polick, $644,426
• Silvertips Subdivision Lots 9,10 – John Cook to Arnold Miller, $360,000
• Twin Rivers Condo Unit 4, Bldg Nystrom – Victor Guerrero to Kelly and Nicolle Martin, $272,500
• Lakota Park Subdivision Lot 61 – PMWP Development Company to 523 Summit Place Inc, $1,616,018
• Gore City Lot 7, Block 21 – Partial Legal – See Document; Gore City Lots 8,9, Block 21 – Luis Dominguez to Jack and Angela Daly, $390,000
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 18, Block 1 – Theresa Barger to Nicholas and Linda Baker, $297,000
• Bear Crossing Town Homes Lot 47 – Craig Meyers to Dennis and Dianna Guillies, $870,000
• Grand Lake Block 4, Lots 1,2 – Poncho Leftys Real Estate LLC to Grand Champions RE LLC, $471,000
• SEC 22 TWP 3N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Serena Roemen, Serena Reed Ruth to David Roemen, $420,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3403 – Thomas Connelly and Bridget Tincher to Geoffrey Moore and Denise Onofrey, $264,900
• Mountain Shadows Estates 3rd, Lot M 23 – Edward and Kathleen Szalkowski to Jennifer and Christopher Armstrong, Steven and Sarah Adams, $905,000
• Mountain Homes at the Reserve Lot 6 –Lynn Guissinger, Hunter Smith, Michael Hanley and Christine Larocca to Byron West and Lauren Kvamme, $635,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 13, Unit 3 – Guy Delfeld and Gregory Litten to Sammons Family Living Revocable Trust, $225,000
• Village at Wildhorse Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot E 60 – John McClure to Ryan and Lyndsay Bender, $12,000
• Hideaway Village South Lot 21 – Terry and Beth O’Malley to Shaun and Terri Pearman, $650,000
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 4, Lot 52 – Grand Park Homes LLC to Tiny Tina LLC, $616,044
• Colorado Anglers Club #1, Lot 3, Block 3 – Brian and Debra Gleich to Anthony and Shannon Polanzi, $460,000
• Grand Lake Estates 1st Filing Lot 2, Block 9 – Fred and Linda Kilfoy to Laurie Poulter, $707,000
• Villa Harbor Subdivision Lot 14, Block 2 – Patricia, Felix, Thomas and Christine Muldoon, Margaret Daldegan to Ricky Miller, $175,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 1, Lot 79 – Matthew and Lindsay McBride to Kenneth George Wiseman Family Trust and Shannon Marie Wiseman Family Trust, $491,200
• Shadow Park West Unit C, Bldg 10 – John and Laurie Nix to Ronald and Bobbie Boyle, $315,000 • Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, TRT M – Luis and Leticia Ramos to Maximum Services Inc, $220,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The U.S. ski industry fared well in winter 2020-21 despite the pandemic. Resorts logged 59 million visits, making it the fifth best season.