Grand County Real Estate Transactions Feb. 16-22
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Feb. 16-22 were worth more than $7.1 million combined.
• Grand View Highlands Filing #1, Lot 3, Block 2 – James and Susan Halloran to Sarah Tipton and Stephan Hagemann, $574,819
• Timberland Heights Subdivision Block 5, Lots 5,6 – Ralph and Calise Townsend to Sheldon Studer, $460,000
• Gudgel Subdivision TRT 6 Partial Legal – See Document – Dawn and Cary Hawkinson to Jeremy Krones, $315,000
• Iron Horse Building D, Condo Unit 5094 – Barb Arne to Jeffrey and Robin Pikor, $365,000
• Lakota Flg 6, Tract E, Lot 5 – Corte and Laura McGuffey to Zachary and Suzanna Street, $719,000
• Columbine Lake Addition Lot 22, Block 14 – Beaver Lane Grand Lake LLC to Bradley Hoffman and Megan Becher, $639,000
• Boardwalk Plaza Unit 303 – 812 Park LLC to Roan MT Holding LLC, $649,000
• Park Avenue Lots Units 103,104 – Roan MT Holding LLC to 812 Park LLC, $649,000
• Big Horn Park Filing #1, Lot 59 – John Singer and Pamela Barkley to Hayden, Cynthia and Henry Southway, $32,500
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 308, Bldg E; Hideaway Station Parking Space R 308 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Christopher and Kirsten Keating, $664,900
• Waterside Sub Block 1 Ridge Waterside Lot 12A – Caroline and Douglas Carlile Jr, Michael and Katherine Greichen to Carlos and Consuelo Paez, $600,000
• Grand View Park AFP Lot 45 – Savvy Lands LLC to Agnieszka and Ryan Harbach, $19,000
• Granby Ranch Filing 6, Lot 18 – Sacred Place LLC to William and Marie Harbour, $77,000
• Base Camp One Condos Unit 114 R – Marcia and Michael Arensmeyer to Craig and Sherri Maetzold, $235,500
• Administrative Plat Amendment Lot 15 – Michael and Diana Greubel to 240 West LLC, $270,000
• Indian Peaks Bldg A, Condo Unit 202, Week 48 – Don and JoAnn Mutch to Indian Peaks Interval Owners Association, $500
• Lions Gate Pines Lodge Condo Unit 116, Week 6 – Wanda and David Schaller, Anne Schaller Koth to Lions Gate Pines Lodge Condominiums Association Inc, $500
• Lions Gate Pines Lodge Condo Unit 116, Week 32 – Wanda Schaller, Nancy Zeiler, Nancy Rehmer to Lions Gate Pines Lodge Condominiums Association Inc, $500
• Village at Eagle Ridge Grand Elk Ranch & Club Unit 99, Block 21 – Royal Oak Rocksure LLC to Thomas and Dana Suazo, $588,000
• Silvertips Subdivision Lots 21,22 – Bonnie Willinger to Beau and Sydney Larson, $278,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 086 Timeshare 086504 – Thomas Knox to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User