Grand County real estate transactions Sept. 8-14
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Sept. 8-14 were worth more than $11.6 million combined.
• Granby Business Center Unit F, Lot 2 – Daus Flanagan Granby I LLC to Thomas Shepherd, $195,000
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 4, Lot 53 – Grand Park Homes LLC to Brian and Margaret Dahl, $692,522
• Sheep Mountain Ridge Estates Lot 13 – Leslie Cummings to Benjamin and Jessica Ekey, $109,000
• Sunnyside Addn to Grand Lake Block 3, Lots 78,79 – Gordon Scheer to David Watts and Nadia Hartman, $1,000,000
• Sheep Mountain Estates Subdivision Exempt Lot 14 – Penny Berg and Robin Luedtke to Kirk and Kimberly Beeman, $112,000
• SEC 18 TWP 1N R 78W Partial Legal – See Document – Ralph Lange to Emily Zaeske and Frieda Kern, $188,000
• Park Avenue Lofts Unit 102 – Roan Mt Holding LLC to 812 Park LLC, $250,000
• Park Avenue Lofts Unit 103 – 812 Park LLC to Roan Mt Holding LLC, $250,000
• Moose Run Sub & Outright Exemption Lot 13 – James S Lawton Trust and Cheryl N Lawton Trust to TKM Trust, $294,000
• Como Condo Unit 8 – Kristyna Nedele to Jonathan and Amanda Siefert, $238,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek Lot 3 37 – Yee and Peter Frost to Steve and Sompit Crow, $125,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos Unit 301 – Jennifer and Michael Miller to Jacob and Sasha Marsh, $260,000
• Base Camp One Condos Unit 107 R – Edward and Kristi Lush to John and Jennifer Garceau, $380,000
• Aspen Meadows Condominiums PH II, Unit 303, Bldg E – Kristina and James Vilt II to Jeremy White and Shawna Lynn Clark White, $330,000
• Shores of Shadow Mountain Lot 30 – Robert and Tressa Fine to Richard and Katrina Morford, $625,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 5, Lot 34 – Jean Vasicek and G Scott Shurman to John Hughes, $599,000
• Reserve at Elkhorn Ridge Subdivision Lot 33 – Elk Court Investment LLC to Ashli Collins and Ganesh Rao, $1,360,000
• Village at Elk Track 2nd Flg Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 17 – KGE LLC, Koebel Company to Charlton and Andrea Rugg, $620,338
• Soda Creek Condos at Soda Springs Unit 304, TRT TC – David and Sheryl Dahman to John and Pauline Huddleson, $328,000
• Trail Creek Estates Subdivision Lot 5; Trail Creek Estates Subdivision Lot 6 Partial Legal – See Document – Stephen and Jacqueline Comito to Paul and Amy Shoukas, $480,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 99 Timeshare 099628 – Victor and Mary Ann Gonzalez to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• The Hilltop Lot 3 – Michael Mulligan to Ross Palmer and Lyka Mae Gomez Palmer, $302,000
• East Mountain Filing 7, Lot 84, Bldg 30 – Sylvia Hensley to Christy Properties LLC, $790,000
• Columbine Lake Lot 16, Block 7 – John and Leslie Russell to Lollar LLC, $500,000
• Stagecoach Trail Subdivision Lot 1 – Jay and Karen Ruby to Margell Abel, $425,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 4, Unit 7 – Brendan McGrath and Rebecca Kaufman to Ravi and Alison Raman, $248,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 4, Unit 5 – Roger and Teresa Kuntz, Grayson Nance to Alison Behr, $200,000 • Columbine Lake Lot 33, Block 11 – Carl and Christine Medearis to Jeffrey and Sarah Gries, $699,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It’s the oldest saying for many employees in the business up here: ‘I came for winter but I stayed for the summer.’