Shopping + Dining = Cash 4 Schools
November 15, 2013
WINTER PARK — Cooper Creek Square announces the return of the Cash 4 Schools program. Shop and dine at Cooper Creek Square between Nov. 9 and Dec. 24 and help a Grand County school or preschool of choice earn cash to support its teachers. Of each purchase made during this time, 5 percent, up to $5, goes directly to the Grand County School.
Just drop receipts from Cooper Creek Square at your chosen school's collection box by Jan. 18 and your school will receive payment.
Everyone has shopping to do. Why not help schools at the same time? Every purchase counts, so even the latte receipt adds up.
Browse one-of-a-kind gifts. Discover hard to find treasures. And when your shopping is complete, relax with a glass of wine or a creamy latte and know that you've made a difference in this community.
In our community, the business owners are your neighbors and friends. Shopping locally keeps more money in the community, increases local employment and lowers transportation costs and environmental impact. Relationships grow when you buy from people that you know. The goal is to keep whatever money is being spent in the community circulating within the community without letting it "leak out."
Trending In: Business
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position