Trestle Tool moves to new location
March 1, 2016
Trestle Tool has moved to a new location at 53 County Road 820 behind the Tabernash Post Office.
Though admittedly smaller than the business's former home beside IgadI Ltd., co-owner Chris Kulpa said the new locale reflects a strategy to focus on certain services.
"It's a lot smaller than what we had, but it's going to allow us to concentrate on what we want to do and need to do rather taking everything that comes through the front door," Kulpa said.
Trestle, an authorized Stihl dealer, will focus on retail sales of Stihl products, Kulpa said. The shop can also get products from Honda and Toro.
Trestle will continue to offer small engine, power tool and power equipment repair services.
Both Kulpa and co-owner Jon Smith are factory-trained technicians offering factory-authorized service for Stihl and Honda products.
Trestle repairs a variety of other products including pressure washers and heaters, Kulpa said.
Kulpa and Smith handle all of Trestle's repairs.
For more information, visit trestletool.com or call 970-726-7976.
Monday-Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Trending In: Business
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir