Checks discovered at County Admin Building on May 6
May 6, 2016
On May 6 the Grand County Sheriff's Office was contacted by county officials regarding several checks that had just been discovered at the County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
According to a press release issued on Friday afternoon by the Grand County Sheriff's Office: "These checks are believed to be related to a prior case involving the Grand County Building Department."
However, the checks has not been confirmed. The checks in question have been turned over to the Sheriff's Office for further review to determine if additional investigation is warranted.
All inquiries should be directed to Grand County Sheriff, Brett Schroetlin email@example.com or 970-725- 3343.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Trending In: Crime
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Grand County athletes wrap up Paralympic games in South Korea