Kremmling police work to identify vehicle occupants after brief pursuit last week
June 10, 2018
A brief police pursuit in Kremmling last week ended shortly after it began and has left law enforcement officials from the town working to identify multiple subjects who fled from authorities Thursday night.
At approximately 11 p.m. Thursday night two officers from the Kremmling Police Department attempted to make contact with a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Central Avenue, according to a press release issued by the Department. As officers approached the vehicle sped away and traveled eastbound on Central Avenue.
The vehicle continued east for roughly eight blocks to 12th Street before pulling to the side of the road. When the vehicle pulled over multiple individuals exited the vehicle and fled north on foot. Officials from the department estimated a total of six people were in the vehicle at the time. A search of the area was conducted with the assistance of the Grand County Sheriff's Office though no suspected occupants were located.
The vehicle was secured by the Kremmling Police and towed to a separate secure location. Department officials stated an investigation is ongoing to identify the occupants of the vehicle.
Trending In: Crime
- Parshall woman pleads guilty to stealing over $12,000 from City Market
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Grand County
- Grand Lake man faces litany of physical, sexual assault felony charges
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16: Parking too close; stealing electricity
- County envisions major airport expansion project