Fort Collins house fire injures 2, including baby | SkyHiNews.com

Fort Collins house fire injures 2, including baby

FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) – A baby and his fathered were burned and are being treated at a hospital after a house fire in Fort Collins.

Poudre Fire Authority spokesman Patrick Love says the fire may have started in the garage of the duplex while someone was cleaning an engine. The child’s age was not released. The Denver Post reports that the man who was injured was the father.

Both suffered burns.

The fire happened just before noon Wednesday.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.