Fraser Library re-opens Tuesday with limited services in wake of water damage
Grand County Libraries
Grand County, CO Colorado
Temporary accommodations are being arranged at the Fraser Valley Library to provide limited library services to the Fraser Valley community. The temporary Fraser Valley Library “Annex” will opened at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 15, with regular weekly hours as follows:
• Monday and Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Wednesday and Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Sunday: CLOSED
The annex will provide the following services:
• Book drops can be used at the library, Safeway and the Winter Park Post Office
• NEW books will be available for browsing and checkout
• Holds/reserves on library materials may be placed and picked up at the annex
• 6 public access computers with Internet, printing, faxing, copying, scanning and wireless access
On Feb. 3, pipes in the Fraser, Granby and Hot Sulphur Springs libraries burst after being damaged by freezing water. Damage in the Fraser Valley Library was extensive enough to lead to closure of the facility.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.