Grand County polling places outlined for Tuesday’s primary election
August 11, 2008
Grand County voters will be going to polls this Tuesday, Aug. 12 to cast their ballots in the primary election for the Democratic and Republican parties.
County Clerk Sara Rosene is reminding voters that they can only cast their ballots Tuesday at their designated precinct polling places. Those polling places are:
– Precincts 01 and 10 ” Grand Lake Fire Protection District, 201 W. Portal Rd., Grand Lake
– Precincts 02 and 03 ” Mountain Parks Electric, 321 W. Agate Ave., Granby
– Precincts 04 and 05 ” CSU Extension Hall, Fairgrounds, Kremmling
– Precinct 08 ” Grand County Courthouse, 308 Byers Ave., Hot Sulphur Springs
– Precincts 06, 07 and 09 ” Fraser Valley Baptist Church, 100 Doc Susie Ave., Fraser
– Precincts 11 and 12 ” Church of the Eternal Hills, 100 Meadows Blvd., Fraser.
All of the above polling places will be open Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Rosene said a voter’s precinct number can be found on the Colorado Mail-In Ballot Application and Election Flyer that was mailed a few weeks ago. That number is the last two digits of the 10-digit precinct number that was written below the voter’s residence address on the flier.
All mail-in ballots must be received by the Grand County Clerk’s Office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. Those ballots can be hand delivered.
Early voting began last Monday, Aug. 4, and will continue through Monday, Aug. 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Grand County Courthouse.
For more information, call the Grand County Clerk and Recorders Office at 725-3347.