Grand County real estate sales, April 4-10
Grand County’s real estate transactions April 4-10 were worth more than $20 million combined.
• Homestead Hills Subdivision Filing #2, Lot 11 – Victoria, John and Graham Shea, John and Jay Skow, $160,000
• Roam Filing No 1, Lot 7, Block 10 Partial Legal – See Document/Includes Mineral Rights – Fraser River Development Co LLC, Fraser River Land Co to Amy and Jason Braun, $633,000
• Eitemiller-Evers Outright Exemption – Todd and Janette Ammerman to James and Michelle Pettifor, $1,330,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 29, Block 14 – Robert and Margaret Strantz to Steve and Kendal Andrews, $101,000
• Legacy Park Ranch Lot 8 – Elk Mountain Adventure Properties LLC to Gina L McClaflin Trust and Andy D McClaflin Trust, $1,550,000
• Lakota Park Minor Subdivision Lot 60 – Riverwalk PL LLC to Summit Place Investment LLC, $1,899,000
• Granby Ranch Filing 10, Lot 13 – Robert and Jill Fox to Nicholas Raible, $160,000
• Lakeside at Pole Creek Townhomes Unit 24 A – Matthew and Josephine Huelskamp to Daniel Gallegos and Cynthia Coors, $820,000
• Whispering Pines 1 Townhomes AMD Lot 1 – Phillip and Karen Larson to John Hamilton and Jennifer Bickar Hamilton, $710,000
• Legacy Park Ranch Lot 70 – Douglas Jones to Kyle and Janelle Winders, $159,000
• East Mountain Filing 3, Lot 10 – Scott Woodard to Megan and Samuel Weis, $825,000
• Aspen Meadows Condominiums Unit 204, Bldg C – Dougherty Family Trust to Barry and Kirsten Westerland, $433,100
• Sheep Mountain Ridge Estates Lot 9 – Linda S Zaudtke Revocable Trust Agreement to Jeffrey Collins, $225,000
• Trinder Subdivision TRT 54 – Matthew T Garth Trust to William and Susan Schmetzer, $115,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3513 – David and Carol Kahn to Amanda Marie Keefe Breadstone, $460,000
• Edgewater Resort The First Administrative Replat of Lot 29 – Corey Ayotte, Rio Chacon and Joshua Bauer to Christopher and Carissa Martinez, $490,000
• Leland Creek Sub Lot 59 – Dmitry Kononov and Olga Titova to John and Trinette De Freitas, $440,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3318 – Double Diamond LLC to Daron Spaulding and Cameron Huggins, $302,000
• Granby 1st Block 6, Lots 1,2,3,4 -See Documents/Includes Easements – 7-Eleven Inc to 511 E Agate LLC, $1,315,553
• Granby Ranch Filing 5 First Administrative Plat Lot 21 – Christopher and Lynn Benham to Cynthia and James Cross, $675,000
• Pole Creek Subdivision Lot 69 – Rudolph L Michalek Revocable Trust and Christine C Michalek Revocable Trust to William Wallesen and Kaylee Caldwell, $600,000
• Clayton Subdivision Resub of TR B, Resub of B&C, Lot 8 A – ABW REOS LLC to Fraser Downtown LLC, $750,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 4 46 – Fairways Pole Creek Development LLC to Victoria and David White, $183,000
• Spruce Ridge Townhomes Unit 22 – Bruce and Heather Feigelson to William Russell III and Barbara Kemp Russell, $810,000
• SEC 35 TWP 3N R 77W Partial Legal – See Document -Whittaker Family Trust to Julia and Ben Sharp, $170,000
• Valley East Condo Unit C, Bldg 17 – Jonathan Waters and Amanda Russell to Daniel Burke Jr, $366,000
• Inn at SilverCreek PH I Condo Unit 116 -Colorado21 LLC to Door 122 Granby LLC, $169,000
• Sunnyside Addn to Grand Lake Lots 6, 7 Partial Legal – See Documents; SEC 5 TWP 3N R 75W Partial Legal – See Document – Vicki J Vaniman Revocable Trust to Roy E Applequist Trust, $1,690,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 3 103, Bldg 3 Buckskin- Michael and Beth Hankle to Jeremy and Anne Jackson, $410,000
• East Mountain Filing 10, Lot 127 – Rendezvous Homes LLC, Koelbel Company to Timothy Craycroft and Martha Randall Craycroft, $1,497,652
• Grand Lake Lot 12, Block 12 – Daniel Schneller and Elaine Dieterle to PLK LLC, $165,000
• Alpine Park Subdivision Block 5, Lots 6, 7 – Joshua and Bethanie Merrick to Ashley and Ondrej Mahdal, $485,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User