Grand County real estate sales, Feb. 14-20
Grand County’s real estate transactions Feb. 14-20 were worth more than $5.2 million combined.
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 33 – Kendra and Daniel Rael Jr to Kevin and Ashley Donohue, $50,000
• Winter Park Ranch 2nd Filing Lot 6, Block 3 – Wesley and Cheryl Pudwill to Guy, Gina and Julia Osborne, Wilson Family Trust, $280,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 2, Unit 2 – Charles and Kimberly Andrew to Jennifer Cox McDonough, $392,600
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 54 Timeshare 054340 –William and Carolyn Duke to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 31 Timeshare 031134 – Lynn Henley to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 96 Timeshare 096506 – Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Owners Association to Berna Younger, $500
• Old Park Filing #4, Block E, Lots 10,11 – Sarah and Mark Campbell to Larry Berger, $85,000
• Val Moritz Village 1st Filing Lot 20, Block 3 – David and Robin Dresen to Edwin and Gloria Gayo, $95,000
• Ice Box Estates Lot 29 – Gregory and Jolie Schmidt to Neal and Whitney Rogers, $870,000
• Val Moritz Village 2nd Filing, Lot 16, Block 4 – Wild Places Inc to Michael and Allena Branson, $79,000
• Pine Air Addition Hot Sulphur Springs Block 34, Lots 55 through 78 – Richard and Tracy Trostel to Kelley King and Camren Barnes, $530,000
• High Lonesome Trail Estate 1&2, Lot 2 1 – Patrick Hillard to Vicki J Vaniman Revocable Trust, $1,850,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 31 – Joseph and Alison Keegan to Christopher Marr, $35,000
• Emerald Village Lot 10 – Gordon Budreau to Lee Family Trust, $190,000
• Kremmling Block 6, Lots 12,14,16 – Faith Tabernacle Kremmling to John Van Der Vaart IV, $285,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 104, Bldg 2 – Four Blue Sky LLC to Helen and Mark Graham, $240,000
• Himebaughs 1st Addition Hot Sulphur Springs B1-B2, N2 B3-B4, Lots 20 through 24, Block 5 – Dale Pociuviene Johnson to Brad Bailey and Vicki Hinchclife, $33,000
• Granby Ranch Filing 3, Lot 7 – Stephen, Jeffrey and Julie Latham to Stefan and Elizabeth Haberer, $70,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 2 – Chris Spiegel to Jennipher Z. and Ronald L. Robidoux II, $35,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 72 – G. Daniel Whittaker to Eric and Barbara Seufert, $30,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 73 – G. Daniel Whittaker to Eric and Barbara Seufert, $32,500
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 1 – Kevin and Michelle Welch to Christopher and Erika Duross, $35,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
One of the nation’s leading experts on fiscal policy told attendees of Monday’s fourth Seminars at Steamboat talk that the state of the U.S. fiscally is “really, really bad.”