Grand County real estate sales, Jan. 17-23
Grand County’s real estate transactions Jan. 17-23 were worth more than $8.4 million combined.
• Village Center Condominiums Winter Park Unit 2, Bldg B 2 – TMH Winter Park LLC to
Terra Firma Development LLC, $285,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 25, Unit 1 – Heather and Derek Ruth to Bryan and Felicia Taft, $375,000
• Base Camp 9200 Second Replat Unit B 1, Bldg B – Nancy Nemhauser Living Trust to Garret and Dia Savage, $360,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 3, Unit 10 – James S Mann Trust to Aleksey Dmitriyev, $234,500
• BV Townhomes Unit A, Lot 3A – David J Barker and Nicole H Barker Family Trust to Hanzhi Wang and Xiang Li, $480,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 18, Block 21 – Randal and Laura Moorhead to Randall B Moorhead Family Trust and Laura W Moorehead Family Trust, $500
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3511 – Thomas M Cohen Revocable Trust and Kristen S Cohen Revocable Trust to Stephen and Julie Bonebrake, $597,000
• Alpine Timbers II Lot 59 – David and Susan Honeyfield to Erik and Katharine Knudsen, $1,572,500
• Roam Filing No 1, Lot 13, Block 10 – Fraser River Development Co LLC, Fraser River Land Co to C Finnegan and Allison Faldi, $540,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 36 Timeshare 036138 – David Miller and Noy Maber to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 71 Timeshare 071116 – Nicholas and Sara Parker to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Wildwood at Winter Park Ranch Lot 6 – Jeremy and Mindy Straley to Sarah O’Brien and Johannes Tuchscherer, $565,000
• Roam Filing No 1, Lot 3, Block 8 – Fraser River Development Co LLC to Bonanza Homes LLC, $100,000
• Roam Filing No 1, Lot 13, Block 7 Partial Legal – See Document/Includes Water Rights – Fraser River Development Co LLC to bonanza Homes LLC, $100,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 102, Bldg 8 – Robert Pew and Laurie Glover Pew to Bryce and Karen Walker, $256,000
• Village at Riverside 1st Flg Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lots A25, A4, A35 – Grand Elk Ranch General Improvement District to Royal Oak Rocksure LLC, $132,000
• Ptarmigan Lot 74, Block MH – Anne Wingert and M Gabriel McFarland to Taylor Smith, $95,000
• Hot Sulphur Springs 1st Addn, Block 8, Lots 4,5,6,7 – M Alvin Morales and Francisco Piceno to Francisco Piceno and Marquez Mireya Ruiz, $13,000
• Valley at Winter Park Subdivision Lot 9 – Joshua and Rebecca Nance to Robert and Kathlene Kilton, $185,000
• Adolfs On The Fraser Lot 2 – Janice L Waldron Revocable Trust to Ice Hill LLC, $1,500,000
• Aspen Pine Acres Subdivision Lot 28 – Jerry and Beverly Keeney to John Brugger and Carrie Romero Brugger, $50,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 3 7 – Richard and Sylvia Render to David and Kathleen Geisen, $128,000
• SEC 26 TWP 3N R 77W Partial Legal – See Document – Shadow Mountain Ranch Estates LLC, Triton Investment Company to Kevin and Heidi McNeill, $210,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 11 – Joseph and Dorothy Fucetola to Daniel and Julie Rejman, $60,000
• Mountain River Ranch Subdivision Exemption Lot 2; SEC 18 TWP 1S R 75W Partial Legal – See Document – Sean and Rebecca Macsovits to Tabernash Sunset 2 LLC, $556,220
• Val Moritz Village 1st Filing Lot 5, Block 3 – Dan and Charlotte Ruffin to Laura Van Schyndel, $60,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The newest group of 20 Under 40 honorees were celebrated Wednesday at the Yampa River Botanic Park in Steamboat Springs. The event is hosted by Steamboat Pilot & Today in partnership with the Young Professionals…