Grand County real estate sales, March 21-27
Grand County’s real estate transactions March 21-27 were worth more than $15.4 million combined.
• Twin Rivers Condo Unit 7, Bldg Confluence – Jerry and Jenine Visage to Cole Kauffman and Elena Harman, $435,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 2 30 – Darrel and Pamela Lathrop to JASA Investment Properties LLC, $225,000
• TRT 2 SEC 35 TWP 1N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document; SECS 2,3 TWP 1S R 76W Partial Legal – See Documents – Susanne Larson to Philip Henderson and Susan Faatz Henderson, $1,750,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 35, Block 19 – Jane Johnson to Robert and Cheryn Lindley, $25,000
• Wildacres Subdivision Lot 4, Block 5 – Hubert and Shirley Snyder to Oleg and Inna Ponomaryova, $75,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos As Built Unit 203; Lakeview Waterside West Condos As Built, Garage Unit D – Jeffrey Durbin to Ryan Barwick and Joseph Bailey, $460,000
• Lakeridge Mountain Valley Subdivision Lot 6, Block 2 – Ronald Bauer to Douglas Morter, $270,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Subdivision Lot 3, Block 7 – Innsbruck Homes LLC to Travis Caffee, $25,000
• Hideaway Village Filing #2, Lot 24 – Adam and Otilia Boushie to Thomas Gulden and Julie Pierce, $1,015,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 5, Unit 1 2 – Chris and Polly Artim to Chad and Kristi Christian, $390,000
• SEC 22 TWP 3N R 76W Partial Legal – See Documents/Includes Easements – North Bottoms LLC to Chad and Carie Farneti, $106,500
• Sunnyside Addn to Grand Lake Block 2, Lots 4,5; Sunnyside Addn to Grand Lake Block 2, Lots 6,7 – Partial Legal – See Documents – Thomas Goodfellow and Mary Bos Goodfellow to Grand Escape Cottages Group LLC, $1,500,000
• 530 Wapiti Lane Minor Subdivision Lot B – Sharon Randle Shelton to Scott Carmichael, $497,000
• Grand View Highlands Filing #1, Lot D, Block 5 Partial Legal – See Document; Alta Vista Outright Exemption Lot 1 Partial Legal – See Documents – Red Dog Holdings LLC to Midway Recreation LLC, $1,525,000
• Colorado Anglers Club #1, Lot 10, Block 4 – Aldo W Huerta-Cusi to William Nielsen III, $700,000
• Timberline Minor Subdivision Lot 2 – FASB Granby LLC to 62801 LLC, $585,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 5, Unit 6 – Catherine Schofield and Ronald Medders to Krishanjeev and Erin Mohip, $345,000
• Granby Ranch Filing 2B, Lot 58 – Robert and Sherri Hanley to Ainslie and Patrick Dougherty, Heather and Bruce Feigelson, $865,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 98 – Stephen Skoropat and Laura Reynolds to Katherine Kubat, $55,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 4645 – Shannon Litman to Michael Shreiber and Susan Zierenberg, $311,500
• Grand Lake Lot 4, Block 11 – NANNIK LLC to Cheyshay Properties LLC, $572,500
• Granby Ranch Filing 2B, Lot 63 – Bret and Tammy Jackson to David Witte, $901,000
• Ouray Ranch Project AMD #1, 11 & 12, Lot SF 9 – Grand Lake Chalet LLC to E Christopher and Melissa Wiggs, $210,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 4 1 – Fairways Pole Creek Development LLC to Alejandra Castro and Daniel Cartin, $180,000
• Bunte Subdivision Exemption TRT A – PL LP Investments LLC to Lozano Trust, $1,300,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos As Built Unit 105 – Brian Ruden to Casey and Toby Vader, $320,000
• Lyons Homestead Subdivision Lot X, Block 6 – Gary Leighton Koldyke Trust and Deborah Hope Heckart Trust to Randy and William Mitchem, $761,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
An explosion of short-term rentals, along with hundreds of violations related to the properties, has Grand County commissioners considering a moratorium on new licenses, as well as stricter policies and enforcement.