Grand County Real Estate Transactions March 22-28
Grand County’s real estate transactions from March 22-28 were worth more than $2.9 million combined.
• Grand Lake Lot 15, Block 36 – Stephan and Joyce Playter to Randolph Leach and Darcie Sebesta, $63,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 5A – Pat and Lynn Tabet to GG Drywall Inc, $41,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 26, Unit 5 – Kurt and Barbara Allison to Morgan Bazilian and Deborah Corradino, $338,000
• Shadow Crest Condo Unit 1B, Bldg 1 – M James and Candace Herbic to Ryan and Michelle Moroney, $420,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 2, Unit 2301 – Steven and Patricia Dresser to Donald Buck and Rosbelia Sesmas Buck, $249,000
• Old Park Lot 46 – Richard Majetich and Michele Cassella to Shelley McSparrin, $320,000
• Village at Eagle Ridge Grand Elk Ranch & Club Unit 100, Block 21 – Royal Oak Rocksure LLC to Jeffrey and Amy Ribaudo, $571,000
• Millers Inn Condominiums As Built Unit 5; Millers Inn Condominiums As Built Garage Unit 4 – Mark Adamczyk to Michelle Coverdale, $173,070
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 2 19 – Victoria Simpson and Thomas Johnson to Michael and Barbara Kelleher, $135,000
• CMFM Outright Exemption TRTS A,9 – Lessa K Anderson Revocable Trust to Tyler Talbott and Madelyn Emerson, $300,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 62 Timeshare 062101 – Frederick and Nancy Picroski to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 91 Timeshare 091502 – Marcella Bateman to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 7 Timeshare 007236 – Thomas and Katherine McAuliffe to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 82 Timeshare 082549 – Wayne and Janet Klinger to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Eagle Addition to Kremmling Lot 6A – Patti Maguire to Willard Brush, $235,000
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 18, Block 7 – Ronald and Pamela Wesbecher to Fernando and Ashley Chavira, $99,900
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Over the 25 years the Winter Park Pub has been open, it’s built a reputation as a popular ski hole for locals and visitors alike.