Grand County Real Estate Transactions March 22-28
Grand County’s real estate transactions from March 22-28 were worth more than $2.9 million combined.
• Grand Lake Lot 15, Block 36 – Stephan and Joyce Playter to Randolph Leach and Darcie Sebesta, $63,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 5A – Pat and Lynn Tabet to GG Drywall Inc, $41,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 26, Unit 5 – Kurt and Barbara Allison to Morgan Bazilian and Deborah Corradino, $338,000
Support Local Journalism
• Shadow Crest Condo Unit 1B, Bldg 1 – M James and Candace Herbic to Ryan and Michelle Moroney, $420,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 2, Unit 2301 – Steven and Patricia Dresser to Donald Buck and Rosbelia Sesmas Buck, $249,000
• Old Park Lot 46 – Richard Majetich and Michele Cassella to Shelley McSparrin, $320,000
• Village at Eagle Ridge Grand Elk Ranch & Club Unit 100, Block 21 – Royal Oak Rocksure LLC to Jeffrey and Amy Ribaudo, $571,000
• Millers Inn Condominiums As Built Unit 5; Millers Inn Condominiums As Built Garage Unit 4 – Mark Adamczyk to Michelle Coverdale, $173,070
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Lot 2 19 – Victoria Simpson and Thomas Johnson to Michael and Barbara Kelleher, $135,000
• CMFM Outright Exemption TRTS A,9 – Lessa K Anderson Revocable Trust to Tyler Talbott and Madelyn Emerson, $300,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 62 Timeshare 062101 – Frederick and Nancy Picroski to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 91 Timeshare 091502 – Marcella Bateman to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 7 Timeshare 007236 – Thomas and Katherine McAuliffe to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 82 Timeshare 082549 – Wayne and Janet Klinger to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Eagle Addition to Kremmling Lot 6A – Patti Maguire to Willard Brush, $235,000
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 18, Block 7 – Ronald and Pamela Wesbecher to Fernando and Ashley Chavira, $99,900
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User