Grand County Real Estate Transactions April 12-18
Grand County’s real estate transactions from April 12-18 were worth more than $12.2 million combined.
• Stillwater Estates Lot 10 – Korby Myrick to Richard Herald, $500
• Grosvenor Subdivision Exemption Lot B; Emerald Village Lot 1; Just Ditch #1 Partial Legal – See Document; SEC 10 TWP 1S R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Royal and Charlene Heins to Royal D Heins Revocable Trust, $500
• Inn at SilverCreek PH II Condo Unit R 519 – William and Mariel Carlin to Jamie and Bradley Flanagan, $93,000
• SEC 33 TWP 1S R 75W Partial Legal – See Document; Garrett Ditch Partial Legal – See Document/Includes Water Rights – Winter Park Enterprises III LLLP; Winter Park V GP LLC; Winter Park Land Company LLLP; WP Land Company LLC to JAC Colorado II LLC, $1,394,000
• SEC 33 TWP 1S R 75W Partial Legal – See Document – Winter Park Enterprises V LLLP; Winter Park V GP LLC; Winter Park Land Company LLLP; WP Land Company LLC to JAC Colorado II LLC, $3,606,000
• Granby Ranch Filing 5 First Administrative Plat Lot 1 – Michael and Maria Fiorillo to Clayton and Brittnee Pierse, $459,000
• Lakeside at Pole Creek Townhomes Unit 24B – J Wade and Dinah Robertson to John Buckner and Gretchen Frey, $580,000
• SEC 13 TWP 1S R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Jeffery Martin to Town of Winter Park, $800,000
• East Mountain Filing 7, Lot 22 – Rendezvous Homes LLC, Koelbel Company to Jason and Jennifer Kilpela, $699,000
• SilverCreek West First Addn Lot 3, Block 6 – Jack Gerstein to Erik Mogensen, $1,035,000
• Beaver Village Flg #3, Bldg 17, Unit 104 – Robert and Mary Rodriguez to Claudia Molins and John Belisle, $380,000
• Silversage Subdivision Lot 9, Block 2 – LB Construction LLC to Jasmin and Sarah Bambur, $25,000
• Lakota Flg 6, Tract E, Lot 12 – Marela-Ski LLC to NDTCO TSTE, Sarah Nash Wallace IRA, $180,000
• El Rancho Lot 3 – Seth and Pamela Meyer to Lalantika and Christopher Medema, $1,180,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 73 – David and Margaret Farrell to William and Mariel Carlin, $229,000
• Dietrich Addition to Kremmling Block 6, Lots 9,10 – Coleman and Mikayla Springer, Mikayla Abbott to Chase Bunting, $279,000
• Grand Country Estates TRT 66 – Robert and Chris Braaf to Michael and Carrie Roswell, $650,000
• North Sunnyside Addn to Grand Lake Lots 11,12 – Barton and Jeanette Lone to Stephen and Tamara Luedtke, $610,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 12 Timeshare 012105 – Cheryl Weinberg to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 52 Timeshare 052116 – Rodney and Patricia Russell to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User