Grand County real estate transactions April 5-11
Grand County’s real estate transactions from April 5-11 were worth more than $6.6 million combined.
• Granby 2nd Block 12, Lots 15,16 – Jonathan and Susanne Larson to Cory and Reannon Untch, $372,500
• Kicking Horse Lodges Bldg 5, Unit 5 303 – Emil and Irene Konrath to Konrath Living Trust, $500
• Hill Tracts TRT 6 – Linda L Hill Trust to Cody Mumma, $325,000
Support Local Journalism
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 5 202, Bldg Maverick – James and Laura Bittman to Joel and Melisssa Alamo, $310,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 14, Unit 5 – Edward and Nancy Beste to Philip and Alysa Wilkerson, $270,000
• SEC 13 TWP 3N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – Steven Spry and Jolene Kindig to Thomas and Kristin Rankin, $565,000
• Lake Forest Subdivision Lot 6, Block 2 – Michael and Erin Monley to Jason and Jennifer Mitchell, $350,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 45 Timeshare 045116 – William and Edna Hester to Mountainside SilverCreek timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 106 Timeshare 10654 Julia Stevens and Thomas Study to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 54, Block 17 – Tracy Postle to Matthew and Julie Appleford, $578,500
• Grand Country Village Lots 4,5,6,7 – D2S LLC to Robert and Eric Johnson, $85,000
• East Mountain Filing 1, Lot 6 – Mark Welker to WP RE Property Trust, $1,647,781
• Pole Creek Preserve Lot 4 – Mary Jane Mandel to Michael Johnson and Carol Friesen, $515,000
• Soda Springs Ranch Filing 2, Unit D 5, TRT A – Barry Kratzer Revocable Trust and Rita Kratzer Revocable Trust to Philip Eickmann, $243,000
• Columbine Lake Lot 39, Block 3 – Richard and Pamela Laufenberg to Joseph Laufenberg, $225,000
• Shorewood Subdivision Lot 18, Block 2 – James and Joan Sims, Kimberly Ivy to Lori Ann Ahern Miller, $495,000
• SEC 3 TWP 1N R 79W Partial Legal – See Document – Hunter and Thomas Hill, Tobe Duensing to James and Joan Sims, Mike Ivy, $695,000
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User